Wake Forest Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (6-3) are not considered to be conteders to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +20000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
On Monday, December 18 at 7:00 PM ET, the Demon Deacons go head to head with the Delaware State Hornets in a home game. There are currently no odds set for this matchup.
Wake Forest NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+20000||56th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|Preseason||+20000||58th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wake Forest Team Stats
- Wake Forest has a +86 scoring differential, topping opponents by 9.6 points per game. It is putting up 79.0 points per game to rank 97th in college basketball and is allowing 69.4 per contest to rank 136th in college basketball.
- The Demon Deacons are 5-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 1-2 in neutral-site games this year.
- Wake Forest is 3-1 when playing as favorites, and has a single win (1-2) in games it has been listed as underdogs.
- The Demon Deacons are winless in both one-possession games (0-1) and games decided by six points or fewer (0-2).
- While Wake Forest is winless in one game when favored by three points or fewer, it is a perfect 3-0 when favored by 3.5 or more points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Wake Forest and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Wake Forest Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 2-1 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Wake Forest has tied for the 31st-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (one).
- Against Quadrant 3 opponents, Wake Forest is 2-1 (.667%) -- tied for the 26th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Wake Forest Players
- Hunter Sallis leads the Demon Deacons scoring 17.7 points per game.
- Wake Forest is led in rebounding by Andrew Carr's 7.1 rebounds per game and assists by Kevin Miller's 3.9 assists per game.
- Sallis makes 2.3 threes per game to lead the Demon Deacons.
- Wake Forest's steals leader is Miller, who averages 1.7 per game. Carr leads the team averaging 2.1 blocks a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.