North Carolina Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers expect strong results from the North Carolina Tar Heels (6-1), assigning them the 13th-best odds among all college basketball teams and the top odds among ACC teams to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +3000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Tar Heels host the Florida State Seminoles. The two teams meet at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 2. There are no odds set yet for this contest.
North Carolina NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+3000||13th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
|Preseason||+3000||11th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
North Carolina Team Stats
- North Carolina has a +106 scoring differential, topping opponents by 15.1 points per game. It is putting up 87.4 points per game to rank 15th in college basketball and is giving up 72.3 per contest to rank 203rd in college basketball.
- The Tar Heels are winless in both one-possession games (0-1) and games decided by six points or fewer (0-1).
- When favored by more than three points, North Carolina has put up a spotless 5-0 record this season. Meanwhile, it has grabbed the win in just one of two games when favored by three or fewer points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for North Carolina and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
North Carolina Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-0 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- North Carolina has one win against Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the 10th-most in Division 1.
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, North Carolina is 1-1 (.500%) -- tied for the 17th-most victories, but also tied for the 42nd-most losses.
- North Carolina has tied for the 48th-most Quadrant 3 victories in the country (one).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best North Carolina Players
- RJ Davis leads the Tar Heels scoring 19.4 points per game.
- North Carolina is led in rebounding by Armando Bacot's 11.6 rebounds per game and assists by Elliot Cadeau's 4.1 assists per game.
- Davis is the top three-point shooter for the Tar Heels, hitting 2.4 per contest.
- Ingram Harrison leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Bacot collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace North Carolina.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.