Duke Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Duke Blue Devils (6-3) are contenders to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as oddsmakers have listed them at +1800 on the moneyline, the ninth-best odds among all college basketball teams.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Blue Devils take the court against the Hofstra Pride in a home game. The matchup starts at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 12. There are no odds set yet for this game.
Duke NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1800||9th||Bet $100 to win $1800|
|Preseason||+1300||2nd||Bet $100 to win $1300|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Duke Team Stats
- Duke outscores opponents by 14.9 points per game (scoring 80.8 per game to rank 63rd in college basketball while giving up 65.9 per outing to rank 66th in college basketball) and has a +134 scoring differential overall.
- The Blue Devils have a 5-1 record at home and a 0-2 record on the road while going 1-0 in neutral-site games.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Duke and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Duke Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-2 | Q2 Record: 0-1 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Duke has tied for the 23rd-most Quadrant 1 wins in the country (one), but also has tied for the 43rd-most Quadrant 1 losses (two).
- When facing Quadrant 3 opponents, Duke is 2-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 27th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Duke Players
- The Blue Devils points and rebounds leader is Kyle Filipowski. He puts up 17.3 points per game and pulls down 8.9 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Tyrese Proctor's 4.8 per game.
- Jared McCain is the top three-point shooter for the Blue Devils, knocking down 1.8 per contest.
- Filipowski leads Duke in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.8 blocks and 1.2 steals per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.