Hornets vs. Nets November 30 Tickets & Start Time
On Thursday, November 30, 2023, the Brooklyn Nets (9-8) take the court against the Charlotte Hornets (5-11) at 7:30 PM ET on YES and BSSE.
If you're looking to attend this matchup in person, head to Ticketmaster to buy your tickets!
Hornets vs. Nets Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Thursday, November 30
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Favorite: Nets (-8.5)
- Total: 226.5
- TV: YES, BSSE
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Hornets Games
- December 6 at the Bulls
- December 11 at home vs the Heat
- December 8 at home vs the Raptors
- December 2 at home vs the Timberwolves
Hornets Players to Watch
- Mark Williams is averaging 13.4 points, 10.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game. He's also draining 67.4% of his shots from the floor (third in NBA).
- Gordon Hayward is averaging 13.3 points, 5.3 rebounds and 4.6 assists per contest. He's making 41.1% of his shots from the floor.
- The Hornets are getting 14.5 points, 5.1 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game from P.J. Washington this year.
- Brandon Miller is averaging 14.4 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest. He is sinking 46.4% of his shots from the floor and 37.3% from beyond the arc, with 1.7 triples per game.
- The Hornets are getting 20.4 points, 3.3 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game from Terry Rozier this season.
Nets Players to Watch
- Mikal Bridges puts up 21.8 points, 6.1 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game, shooting 47.7% from the floor and 34.7% from beyond the arc with 2.1 made treys per contest.
- Spencer Dinwiddie puts up 14.6 points, 4.0 boards and 6.4 assists per game, shooting 40.2% from the floor and 35.8% from downtown with 2.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Royce O'Neale puts up 8.5 points, 3.2 assists and 5.4 rebounds per game.
- Dorian Finney-Smith posts 10.8 points, 5.5 boards and 1.5 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.4 steals and 0.6 blocks.
- Lonnie Walker IV averages 15.1 points, 1.7 assists and 2.7 rebounds.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hornets vs. Nets Stat Comparison
|113.9||Points Allowed Avg.||121.8|
|47.0%||Field Goal %||47.0%|
|38.9%||Three Point %||35.0%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.