North Carolina Central vs. Western Carolina Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Western Carolina Catamounts (2-3) and North Carolina Central Eagles (2-2) matching up at McDougald-McLendon Arena has a projected final score of 68-62 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Western Carolina, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 1:00 PM ET on November 22.
The Eagles are coming off of an 83-50 win against JWU Charlotte in their last outing on Sunday.
North Carolina Central vs. Western Carolina Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: McDougald-McLendon Arena in Durham, North Carolina
North Carolina Central vs. Western Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: Western Carolina 68, North Carolina Central 62
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
North Carolina Central Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Eagles were outscored by 1.8 points per game last season (posting 66.7 points per game, 144th in college basketball, while giving up 68.5 per outing, 282nd in college basketball) and had a -56 scoring differential.
- In conference tilts, North Carolina Central put up fewer points per game (66.6) than its overall average (66.7).
- At home, the Eagles scored 8.3 more points per game last season (71.6) than they did when playing on the road (63.3).
- In 2022-23, North Carolina Central allowed 62.0 points per game at home. When playing on the road, it allowed 75.0.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.