Elon vs. Bradley Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest between the Elon Phoenix (1-3) and the Bradley Braves (1-2) at Georgia State Convocation Center is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 70-58 and heavily favors Elon to take home the win. Tipoff is at 2:30 PM ET on November 22.
Their last time out, the Phoenix lost 68-39 to North Carolina on Saturday.
Elon vs. Bradley Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET
- Where: Georgia State Convocation Center in Atlanta, Georgia
Elon vs. Bradley Score Prediction
- Prediction: Elon 70, Bradley 58
Other CAA Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Elon Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Phoenix were outscored by 5.6 points per game last season, with a -170 scoring differential overall. They put up 58.1 points per game (309th in college basketball), and gave up 63.7 per outing (163rd in college basketball).
- Elon posted 57 points per game last year in conference matchups, which was 1.1 fewer points per game than its overall average (58.1).
- The Phoenix scored 60.5 points per game in home games last year. On the road, they averaged 57.2 points per contest.
- At home, Elon ceded 3.7 fewer points per game (61.8) than when playing on the road (65.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.