UNC Wilmington vs. Appalachian State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest features the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (4-0) and the Appalachian State Mountaineers (1-2) matching up at Suncoast Credit Union Arena in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 86-72 win for heavily favored UNC Wilmington according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 12:00 PM ET on November 21.
According to our computer prediction, UNC Wilmington projects to cover the 2.5-point spread in its matchup versus Appalachian State. The total has been set at 136.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
UNC Wilmington vs. Appalachian State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Cypress Lake, Florida
- Venue: Suncoast Credit Union Arena
- Line: UNC Wilmington -2.5
- Point Total: 136.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UNC Wilmington -140, Appalachian State +115
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UNC Wilmington vs. Appalachian State Score Prediction
- Prediction: UNC Wilmington 86, Appalachian State 72
Spread & Total Prediction for UNC Wilmington vs. Appalachian State
- Pick ATS: UNC Wilmington (-2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (136.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UNC Wilmington Performance Insights
- UNC Wilmington was 249th in college basketball in points scored (68.9 per game) and 35th in points conceded (64.3) last year.
- On the boards, the Seahawks were 264th in college basketball in rebounds (30.3 per game) last year. They were 71st in rebounds conceded (29.4 per game).
- UNC Wilmington was 21st-worst in college basketball in assists (10.7 per game) last season.
- The Seahawks made 6.1 3-pointers per game and shot 33.5% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 310th and 215th, respectively, in the country.
- UNC Wilmington was 28th in the nation in 3-pointers allowed (5.9 per game) and 22nd-best in 3-point percentage defensively (30.4%) last season.
- The Seahawks took 34.1% percent of their shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 25.7% of their made shots are from there. Inside the 3-point line, they took 65.9% of their shots, with 74.3% of their makes coming from there.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.