UNC Asheville vs. Queens (NC) Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's game between the Queens (NC) Royals (2-2) and the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (1-2) at Kimmel Arena has a good chance to be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 64-63, with Queens (NC) coming out on top. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 21.
The Bulldogs dropped their last matchup 67-51 against Charlotte on Tuesday.
UNC Asheville vs. Queens (NC) Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Kimmel Arena in Asheville, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
UNC Asheville vs. Queens (NC) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Queens (NC) 64, UNC Asheville 63
Other Big South Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UNC Asheville Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bulldogs put up 57.4 points per game (319th in college basketball) while giving up 62.7 per outing last season (129th in college basketball). They had a -165 scoring differential and were outscored by 5.3 points per game.
- UNC Asheville put up 56.7 points per game last season in conference matchups, which was 0.7 fewer points per game than its season average (57.4).
- The Bulldogs put up 59.2 points per game when playing at home last year. When playing on the road, they averaged 54.9 points per contest.
- Defensively UNC Asheville played better in home games last season, surrendering 57.6 points per game, compared to 67.8 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.