Queens (NC) vs. UNC Asheville Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's game features the Queens (NC) Royals (2-2) and the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (1-2) facing off at Kimmel Arena in what should be a close matchup, with a projected 64-63 win for Queens (NC) according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 21.
The Royals came out on top in their most recent outing 61-51 against South Carolina Upstate on Friday.
Queens (NC) vs. UNC Asheville Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Kimmel Arena in Asheville, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Queens (NC) vs. UNC Asheville Score Prediction
- Prediction: Queens (NC) 64, UNC Asheville 63
Other ASUN Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Queens (NC) Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Royals had a -277 scoring differential last season, falling short by 9.6 points per game. They put up 59 points per game to rank 295th in college basketball and gave up 68.6 per outing to rank 284th in college basketball.
- In ASUN games, Queens (NC) averaged 1.9 more points (60.9) than overall (59) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Royals scored 62.5 points per game last season. On the road, they averaged 55.4.
- Queens (NC) gave up 67.3 points per game at home last season, and 69.9 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.