High Point vs. Illinois State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 21
The Illinois State Redbirds (3-1) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the High Point Panthers (2-2) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
High Point vs. Illinois State Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Estero, Florida
- Venue: Hertz Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Panthers Betting Records & Stats
- High Point's games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 143.5 points 18 of 27 times.
- The Panthers had a 151.7-point average over/under in their outings last year, 8.2 more points than the point total for this game.
- Against the spread, the Panthers were 13-14-0 last season.
- High Point won five, or 35.7%, of the 14 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Panthers had a record of 3-8 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +105 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 48.8% chance of a victory for the Panthers.
High Point vs. Illinois State Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 143.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 143.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional High Point Insights & Trends
- The Panthers put up an average of 74.6 points per game last year, only 4.1 more points than the 70.5 the Redbirds allowed.
- When it scored more than 70.5 points last season, High Point went 9-6 against the spread and 11-7 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
High Point vs. Illinois State Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
High Point vs. Illinois State Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|Illinois State||High Point|
|7-7-0||Home ATS Record||8-5-0|
|4-8-0||Away ATS Record||4-7-0|
|70.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||79.9|
|64.3||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69.2|
|8-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-7-0|
|6-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||9-2-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.