High Point vs. Illinois State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game between the Illinois State Redbirds (3-1) and the High Point Panthers (2-2) at Hertz Arena has a projected final score of 76-71 based on our computer prediction, with Illinois State taking home the win. Tipoff is at 5:00 PM on November 21.
Based on our computer prediction, Illinois State projects to cover the 1.5-point spread in its matchup against High Point. The over/under is currently listed at 143.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
High Point vs. Illinois State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Estero, Florida
- Venue: Hertz Arena
- Line: Illinois State -1.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Illinois State -125, High Point +105
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
High Point vs. Illinois State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Illinois State 76, High Point 71
Spread & Total Prediction for High Point vs. Illinois State
- Pick ATS: Illinois State (-1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (143.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
High Point Performance Insights
- High Point ranked 109th in the country with 74.6 points per contest last season, but on defense it struggled, surrendering 77.2 points per game (19th-worst in college basketball).
- The Panthers, who ranked 32nd in college basketball with 34.9 rebounds per game, allowed 34.4 rebounds per contest, which was 18th-worst in college basketball.
- High Point ranked 237th in the nation with 12.3 assists per game.
- With 13.3 turnovers per game, the Panthers were 311th in college basketball. They forced 11.9 turnovers per contest, which ranked 174th in college basketball.
- The Panthers sank 7.5 three-pointers per game (166th-ranked in college basketball). They owned a 32.5% shooting percentage (273rd-ranked) from downtown.
- Last year High Point ceded 7.8 treys per game (252nd-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 32.4% (96th-ranked) from downtown.
- High Point attempted 36 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 60.8% of the shots it took (and 71.2% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 23.2 treys per contest, which were 39.2% of its shots (and 28.8% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.