Duke vs. La Salle: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 21
The La Salle Explorers (4-0) will try to continue a four-game winning streak when hitting the road against the Duke Blue Devils (3-1) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Cameron Indoor Stadium. It airs at 7:00 PM ET on ACC Network.
In this article, you will check out odds and spreads for the Duke vs. La Salle matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Duke vs. La Salle Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network
Duke vs. La Salle Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Duke Moneyline||La Salle Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Duke (-25.5)||144.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Duke (-25.5)||143.5||-10000||+3000||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Duke vs. La Salle Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Duke won 16 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 19 times.
- Last season, 13 Blue Devils games hit the over.
- La Salle won 18 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 14 times.
- A total of 16 of the Explorers' games last season went over the point total.
Duke Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1400
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+1400), Duke is third-best in the country. It is way below that, 21st-best, according to computer rankings.
- Duke has a 6.7% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.