Davidson vs. Boston University Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest between the Davidson Wildcats (2-2) and Boston University Terriers (1-3) matching up at John M. Belk Arena has a projected final score of 69-63 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Davidson, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will start at 7:00 PM ET on November 21.
According to our computer prediction, Boston University is projected to cover the spread (14.5) against Davidson. The two teams are projected to come in below the 133.5 total.
Davidson vs. Boston University Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Davidson, North Carolina
- Venue: John M. Belk Arena
- Line: Davidson -14.5
- Point Total: 133.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Davidson -1600, Boston University +875
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Davidson vs. Boston University Score Prediction
- Prediction: Davidson 69, Boston University 63
Spread & Total Prediction for Davidson vs. Boston University
- Pick ATS: Boston University (+14.5)
- Pick OU: Under (133.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Davidson Performance Insights
- Davidson was 212th in college basketball in points scored (69.9 per game) and 137th in points conceded (68.7) last year.
- Last season, the Wildcats were 288th in the nation in rebounds (29.8 per game) and 265th in rebounds conceded (32.3).
- At 13.1 assists per game last season, Davidson was 169th in the nation.
- With 6.8 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 32.5% from beyond the arc last season, the Wildcats were 237th and 273rd in the country, respectively, in those categories.
- Davidson was 128th in the country in 3-pointers conceded (6.8 per game) and 103rd in 3-point percentage defensively (32.5%) last year.
- Last season, the Wildcats took 62.6% of their shots from inside the 3-point line, and 37.4% from beyond it. In terms of makes, 72.5% of the Wildcats' buckets were 2-pointers, and 27.5% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.