N.C. A&T vs. Liberty Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game between the North Carolina A&T Aggies (2-1) and the Liberty Lady Flames (2-1) at Corbett Sports Center has a projected final score of 69-64 based on our computer prediction, with N.C. A&T taking home the win. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM on November 19.
Last time out, the Aggies won on Wednesday 56-51 against Wake Forest.
N.C. A&T vs. Liberty Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Corbett Sports Center in Greensboro, North Carolina
N.C. A&T vs. Liberty Score Prediction
- Prediction: N.C. A&T 69, Liberty 64
Other CAA Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
N.C. A&T Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Aggies outscored opponents by 5.4 points per game last season (posting 68.1 points per game, 119th in college basketball, and conceding 62.7 per contest, 129th in college basketball) and had a +162 scoring differential.
- With 64.9 points per game in CAA contests, N.C. A&T put up 3.2 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its season average (68.1 PPG).
- The Aggies scored 73.7 points per game at home last year. On the road, they averaged 64.1 points per contest.
- N.C. A&T ceded 57.6 points per game in home games last season, compared to 67.1 when playing on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.