Miles Sanders Week 11 Preview vs. the Cowboys
Carolina Panthers running back Miles Sanders will face a middle-of-the-pack run defense in Week 11 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), up against the Dallas Cowboys. The Cowboys are ranked 15th in terms of rushing yards conceded, at 109.1 per game.
Sanders has compiled 71 carries for 224 yards (28.0 ypg), and Sanders has scored one touchdown on the ground. And Sanders has added 20 receptions for 118 yards (14.8 ypg).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Sanders and the Panthers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Sanders vs. the Cowboys
- Sanders vs the Cowboys (since 2021): 3 GP / 54.3 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- The Cowboys defense has not allowed a rusher to put up 100 or more yards on the ground in a game in the 2023 season.
- Dallas has allowed one or more rushing TDs to seven opposing players this year.
- The Cowboys have not allowed any opposing players to record two or more rushing TDs against them this season.
- Sanders will face the NFL's 15th-ranked run defense this week. The Cowboys give up 109.1 yards on the ground per contest.
- The Cowboys' defense is ranked 15th in the league with seven rushing TDs allowed so far this season.
Panthers Player Previews
Miles Sanders Rushing Props vs. the Cowboys
- Rushing Yards: 17.5 (-118)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Sanders with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sanders Rushing Insights
- Sanders went over his rushing yards total twice in eight games played this season.
- The Panthers pass on 62.2% of their plays and run on 37.8%. They are 29th in NFL play in points scored.
- His team has attempted 212 rushes this season. He's handled 71 of those carries (33.5%).
- Sanders has one rushing touchdown this season in eight games played.
- He has scored one of his team's 12 offensive touchdowns this season (8.3%).
- He has six red zone carries for 20.7% of the team share (his team runs on 50% of its plays in the red zone).
Miles Sanders Receiving Props vs the Cowboys
- Receiving Yards: 10.5 (-120)
Sanders Receiving Insights
- In three of seven games this year, Sanders has eclipsed the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Sanders has 8.9% of his team's target share (31 targets on 349 passing attempts).
- He has 118 receiving yards on 31 targets to rank 148th in league play with 3.8 yards per target.
- Sanders does not have a TD reception this year in eight games.
Sanders' Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Bears||11/9/2023||Week 10||2 ATT / -5 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 2 REC / 15 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Colts||11/5/2023||Week 9||6 ATT / 39 YDS / 0 TDs||5 TAR / 3 REC / 22 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Texans||10/29/2023||Week 8||2 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Lions||10/8/2023||Week 5||7 ATT / 32 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Vikings||10/1/2023||Week 4||13 ATT / 19 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 3 REC / 13 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.