East Carolina vs. Northeastern Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game at Minges Coliseum has the East Carolina Pirates (2-1) squaring off against the Northeastern Huskies (1-2) at 2:00 PM (on November 19). Our computer prediction projects a 75-70 victory for East Carolina, who is a small favorite based on our model.
According to our computer prediction, Northeastern projects to cover the 8.5-point spread in its matchup versus East Carolina. The total is currently listed at 142.5, and the two sides are projected to hit the over.
East Carolina vs. Northeastern Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Greenville, North Carolina
- Venue: Minges Coliseum
- Line: East Carolina -8.5
- Point Total: 142.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
East Carolina vs. Northeastern Score Prediction
- Prediction: East Carolina 75, Northeastern 70
Spread & Total Prediction for East Carolina vs. Northeastern
- Pick ATS: Northeastern (+8.5)
- Pick OU: Over (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
East Carolina Performance Insights
- On offense, East Carolina was the 252nd-ranked team in the nation (68.8 points per game) last season. On defense, it was 193rd (70.5 points allowed per game).
- Last season, the Pirates were 74th in college basketball in rebounds (33.5 per game) and 222nd in rebounds conceded (31.8).
- With 13.1 assists per game last year, East Carolina was 169th in the nation.
- Last season, the Pirates were 166th in college basketball in 3-point makes (7.5 per game) and 312th in 3-point percentage (31.6%).
- Defensively, East Carolina was 82nd in the country in 3-pointers allowed per game at 6.5 last year. It was 118th in 3-point percentage conceded at 32.9%.
- Last season, the Pirates attempted 41.6% of their shots from beyond the arc, and 58.4% from inside it. In terms of made shots, 32.4% of the Pirates' buckets were 3-pointers, and 67.6% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.