Western Carolina vs. McNeese Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game that pits the McNeese Cowboys (4-0) against the Western Carolina Catamounts (3-0) at Ramsey Center has a projected final score of 73-63 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of McNeese. Game time is at 4:00 PM ET on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, McNeese projects to cover the 6.5-point spread in its matchup versus Western Carolina. The over/under is currently listed at 144.5, and the two teams are projected to go under that total.
Western Carolina vs. McNeese Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Cullowhee, North Carolina
- Venue: Ramsey Center
- Line: Western Carolina -6.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Western Carolina -250, McNeese +195
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Western Carolina vs. McNeese Score Prediction
- Prediction: McNeese 73, Western Carolina 63
Spread & Total Prediction for Western Carolina vs. McNeese
- Pick ATS: McNeese (+6.5)
- Pick OU: Under (144.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Western Carolina Performance Insights
- Western Carolina put up 73.9 points per game and allowed 70.7 last year, making them 124th in the nation on offense and 199th on defense.
- On the boards, the Catamounts were 69th in the nation in rebounds (33.6 per game) last year. They were 222nd in rebounds allowed (31.8 per game).
- Last season Western Carolina was ranked 221st in college basketball in assists with 12.5 per game.
- Last season, the Catamounts were 60th in college basketball in 3-point makes (8.5 per game) and 183rd in 3-point percentage (34.0%).
- Defensively, Western Carolina was 23rd-best in the nation in 3-pointers conceded per game at 5.8 last season. It was 106th in 3-point percentage conceded at 32.6%.
- Western Carolina took 57.9% of its shots from inside the arc, and 42.1% from beyond it last year. In terms of makes, 66.8% of Western Carolina's baskets were 2-pointers, and 33.2% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.