UNC Greensboro vs. Radford Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest between the UNC Greensboro Spartans (2-1) and the Radford Highlanders (2-2) at Dedmon Center has a projected final score of 59-52 based on our computer prediction, with UNC Greensboro taking home the win. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Spartans head into this game following a 93-25 victory over Pfeiffer on Tuesday.
UNC Greensboro vs. Radford Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Dedmon Center in Radford, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
UNC Greensboro vs. Radford Score Prediction
- Prediction: UNC Greensboro 59, Radford 52
Other SoCon Predictions
- Coastal Carolina vs Furman
- Western Carolina vs Campbell
- Alabama State vs Samford
- East Tennessee State vs Presbyterian
- Tulane vs Mercer
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UNC Greensboro Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Spartans had a +45 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 1.5 points per game. They put up 65.5 points per game to rank 168th in college basketball and gave up 64.0 per outing to rank 175th in college basketball.
- In SoCon games, UNC Greensboro averaged 3.1 fewer points (62.4) than overall (65.5) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Spartans scored 67.6 points per game last season. On the road, they scored 63.6.
- UNC Greensboro allowed 58.7 points per game at home last season, and 69.3 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.