How to Watch the North Carolina Central vs. Delaware State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The North Carolina Central Eagles (8-2) and the Delaware State Hornets (1-9) play on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at O'Kelly-Riddick Stadium in a clash of MEAC foes.
North Carolina Central is compiling 346.7 yards per game on offense, which ranks 70th in the FCS. On the defensive side of the ball, the Eagles rank 47th, giving up 330.7 yards per contest. Delaware State has been unproductive on both sides of the ball this season, ranking 25th-worst in points (18.4 per game) and seventh-worst in points allowed (36.0 per game).
Below in this article, we will provide you all the info you need to know about how to watch this game on ESPN+.
North Carolina Central vs. Delaware State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Durham, North Carolina
- Venue: O'Kelly-Riddick Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Michigan vs Maryland
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- SMU vs Memphis
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- UCLA vs USC
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
North Carolina Central vs. Delaware State Key Statistics
|North Carolina Central||Delaware State|
|346.7 (67th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||280.8 (111th)|
|330.7 (50th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||376.5 (86th)|
|152.0 (57th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||98.0 (121st)|
|194.7 (73rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||182.8 (87th)|
|2 (78th)||Turnovers (Rank)||2 (78th)|
|1 (36th)||Takeaways (Rank)||1 (36th)|
North Carolina Central Stats Leaders
- Davius Richard has thrown for 1,529 yards, completing 58.2% of his passes and recording 15 touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He's also run for 544 yards (54.4 ypg) on 94 carries with 14 rushing touchdowns.
- Latrell Collier has 602 rushing yards on 134 carries with seven touchdowns. He's also tacked on 22 catches for 159 yards (15.9 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- Devin Smith's leads his squad with 452 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 32 catches (out of 31 targets) and scored four touchdowns.
- Quentin McCall has hauled in 16 receptions totaling 278 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Joaquin Davis' 27 receptions have yielded 276 yards and three touchdowns.
Delaware State Stats Leaders
- Marqui Adams has thrown for 1,373 yards (137.3 ypg) to lead Delaware State, completing 61.4% of his passes and collecting seven touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 212 yards (21.2 ypg) on 74 carries with one touchdown.
- Marquis Gillis has run for 599 yards on 129 carries so far this year while scoring four times on the ground.
- Nyghee Lolley has collected 28 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 297 (29.7 yards per game). He's been targeted 26 times and has two touchdowns.
- EJ Core has caught 23 passes and compiled 292 receiving yards (29.2 per game) with one touchdown.
- Rahkeem Smith has racked up 283 reciving yards (28.3 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed North Carolina Central or Delaware State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.