Best Bets & Odds for the Navy vs. East Carolina Game – Saturday, November 18
AAC foes will clash when the Navy Midshipmen (4-5) face the East Carolina Pirates (2-8). Below, we break down the odds and best bets for you.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Navy vs. East Carolina? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Navy vs. East Carolina?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNews
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Annapolis, Maryland
- Venue: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Navy 23, East Carolina 19
- Navy has been favored on the moneyline four total times this season. They've gone 2-2 in those games.
- The Midshipmen are 0-2 (winning 50% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -135 or shorter.
- East Carolina has won one of the eight games it has played as an underdog this season.
- The Pirates have a record of when they're set as an underdog of +115 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Midshipmen a 57.4% chance to win.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- Navy is 3-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Midshipmen have been favored by 2.5 points or more four times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- In 10 games played East Carolina has recorded five wins against the spread.
- The Pirates have an ATS record of 4-4 in their eight games when underdogs by 2.5 points or more this year.
Parlay your bets together on the Navy vs. East Carolina matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (30.5)
- Navy and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday's total of 30.5 points six times this season.
- In the East Carolina's 10 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday's over/under of 30.5.
- The point total for the contest of 30.5 is 7.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Navy (19.7 points per game) and East Carolina (18.1 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||48.4||50.4||46.5|
|Implied Total AVG||28.5||28.3||28.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-2||1-1||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-3||1-1||0-2|
|Point Total AVG||46.8||45.7||47.9|
|Implied Total AVG||29.8||28.2||31.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-7||0-3||1-4|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.