Michael Bunting Game Preview: Hurricanes vs. Penguins - November 18
Michael Bunting and the Carolina Hurricanes will be in action on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET, and they'll be facing the Pittsburgh Penguins. If you're considering a bet on Bunting against the Penguins, we have lots of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Michael Bunting vs. Penguins Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +140)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +260)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bunting Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Bunting has averaged 15:10 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of -3.
- Bunting has a goal in three of 15 contests this year, but no multi-goal games so far.
- In seven of 15 games this year, Bunting has registered a point, including two games with two or more points.
- In five of 15 games this year, Bunting has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- Bunting's odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 41.7% that he goes over.
- The implied probability of Bunting going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 27.8%.
Bunting Stats vs. the Penguins
- The Penguins have given up 42 goals in total (2.8 per game), which ranks eighth in the NHL for fewest goals allowed.
- The team has the NHL's seventh-best goal differential at +11.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Pittsburgh|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.