Hurricanes vs. Penguins: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Pittsburgh Penguins (8-7), winners of four road games in a row, visit the Carolina Hurricanes (9-7) at PNC Arena on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Hurricanes vs. Penguins Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina
|Hurricanes (-165)||Penguins (+140)||6.5||Hurricanes (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Hurricanes Betting Insights
- The Hurricanes are 9-5 when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -165 or shorter, Carolina has a 6-2 record (winning 75.0% of its games).
- The Hurricanes have a 62.3% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Carolina and its opponent have gone over 6.5 combined goals in eight of 16 games this season.
Hurricanes vs Penguins Additional Info
|Hurricanes vs Penguins Odds/Over/Under|
|Hurricanes vs Penguins Prediction|
|Hurricanes vs Penguins Player Props|
|How to Watch Hurricanes vs Penguins|
Hurricanes vs. Penguins Rankings
|Hurricanes Total (Rank)||Penguins Total (Rank)|
|51 (15th)||Goals||53 (12th)|
|52 (18th)||Goals Allowed||42 (8th)|
|14 (8th)||Power Play Goals||7 (25th)|
|12 (17th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||7 (6th)|
Hurricanes Advanced Stats
- Carolina has two wins against the spread, and is 6-4-0 overall, in its last 10 games.
- In Carolina's past 10 games, it went over twice.
- The Hurricanes' past 10 games have averaged 0.2 fewer goals than the over/under of 6.5 set for this matchup.
- In the past 10 games, the Hurricanes have scored 2.0 fewer goals per game than their season average.
- The Hurricanes offense's 51 total goals (3.2 per game) rank 15th in the NHL.
- On defense, the Hurricanes have allowed 52 goals (3.2 per game) to rank 18th in league play.
- Their goal differential (-1) ranks them 18th in the NHL.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.