Hurricanes vs. Penguins Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Pittsburgh Penguins (8-7), winners of four straight road games, visit the Carolina Hurricanes (9-7) at PNC Arena on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Hurricanes' offense has scored 24 goals in their last 10 games, while giving up 21 goals. A total of 28 power-play opportunities during that span have resulted in six power-play goals (21.4%). They are 6-4-0 in those contests.
Ahead of watching this matchup, here's our pick for which team will emerge victorious in Saturday's hockey action.
Hurricanes vs. Penguins Predictions for Saturday
Our computer model for this contest expects a final score of Hurricanes 4, Penguins 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Hurricanes (-165)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Spread Pick: Penguins (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Hurricanes vs Penguins Additional Info
|Hurricanes vs Penguins Odds/Over/Under|
|Hurricanes vs Penguins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Hurricanes vs Penguins Player Props|
|How to Watch Hurricanes vs Penguins|
Hurricanes Splits and Trends
- The Hurricanes are 4-0-4 in overtime contests as part of a 9-7 overall record.
- In the five games Carolina has played that were decided by one goal, it has a 4-1-0 record (good for eight points).
- In the two games this season the Hurricanes scored just one goal, they lost both times.
- Carolina has lost the only game this season when it scored two goals.
- The Hurricanes have scored at least three goals in 12 games (9-3-0, 18 points).
- In the nine games when Carolina has capitalized on a single power-play goal, it has a 6-3-0 record (12 points).
- In the 12 games this season in which it has outshot its opponent, Carolina is 8-4-0 (16 points).
- The Hurricanes have been outshot by opponents three times, and went 1-2-0 (two points).
Team Stats Comparison
|Hurricanes Rank||Hurricanes AVG||Penguins AVG||Penguins Rank|
|9th||24.14%||Power Play %||16.67%||22nd|
|17th||78.57%||Penalty Kill %||85.11%||9th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Hurricanes vs. Penguins Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSO, and SportsNet PT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.