Best Bets & Odds for the Fresno State vs. New Mexico Game – Saturday, November 18
MWC foes will do battle when the Fresno State Bulldogs (8-2) meet the New Mexico Lobos (3-7) at Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field in Fresno, California. In the piece below, we have best bets and tips to help you make informed betting decisions.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Fresno State vs. New Mexico? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Fresno State vs. New Mexico?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Fresno, California
- Venue: Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Fresno State 41, New Mexico 17
- Fresno State has compiled a 6-1 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 85.7% of those games).
- The Bulldogs have played as a moneyline favorite of -2000 or shorter in just two games this season, and they won both.
- This season, New Mexico has won two out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Lobos have not won as an underdog of +1000 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Bulldogs a 95.2% chance to win.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Fresno State (-21.5)
- Fresno State has four wins in nine games versus the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs have been favored by 21.5 points or more two times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- In New Mexico's nine games this year, it has three wins against the spread.
- The Lobos have yet to cover the spread this year when underdogs by 21.5 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the Fresno State vs. New Mexico matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (58.5)
- Five of Fresno State's games this season have gone over Saturday's total of 58.5 points.
- There have been six New Mexico games that have ended with a combined score over 58.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 58.5 points per game, matching the over/under of 58.5 for this contest.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||50.7||52.3||49.5|
|Implied Total AVG||30.4||34.8||27|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||6-1||4-0||2-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-1||0-0||1-1|
|Point Total AVG||52.5||56.3||49.5|
|Implied Total AVG||32.7||31.5||33.6|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-5||1-2||1-3|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.