Elon vs. North Carolina Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game between the North Carolina Tar Heels (3-0) and Elon Phoenix (1-2) squaring off at Carmichael Arena has a projected final score of 72-58 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored North Carolina, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will begin at 3:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Phoenix lost their last game 90-35 against NC State on Wednesday.
Elon vs. North Carolina Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Carmichael Arena in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network Extra
Elon vs. North Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: North Carolina 72, Elon 58
Other CAA Predictions
- Holy Cross vs Stony Brook
- Liberty vs N.C. A&T
- Western Carolina vs Campbell
- Hofstra vs Sacred Heart
- Norfolk State vs Hampton
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Elon Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Phoenix were outscored by 5.6 points per game last season (scoring 58.1 points per game to rank 309th in college basketball while giving up 63.7 per contest to rank 163rd in college basketball) and had a -170 scoring differential overall.
- In conference play, Elon put up fewer points (57.0 per game) than it did overall (58.1) in 2022-23.
- The Phoenix scored 60.5 points per game at home last season, and 57.2 on the road.
- At home, Elon gave up 61.8 points per game, 3.7 fewer points than it allowed away (65.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.