How to Watch the Campbell vs. NC A&T Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Campbell Fighting Camels (4-6) hit the road for a CAA showdown against the North Carolina A&T Aggies (1-9) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Truist Stadium.
Despite having a bottom-25 defense that ranks 17th-worst in the FCS (427.5 yards allowed per game), Campbell has put up better results on offense, ranking 36th in the FCS offensively averaging 388.9 yards per game. NC A&T ranks 16th-worst in points per game (16.3), but it has been more productive on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 96th in the FCS with 30.8 points ceded per contest.
We provide more info below, including how to watch this matchup on FloSports.
Campbell vs. NC A&T Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FloSports
- City: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Venue: Truist Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- UCLA vs USC
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Michigan vs Maryland
- SMU vs Memphis
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
Campbell vs. NC A&T Key Statistics
|388.9 (37th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||258.8 (119th)|
|427.5 (112th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||405.3 (102nd)|
|146 (66th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||160.9 (40th)|
|242.9 (30th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||97.9 (128th)|
|4 (114th)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|0 (67th)||Takeaways (Rank)||1 (36th)|
Campbell Stats Leaders
- Hajj-Malik Williams has 2,409 pass yards for Campbell, completing 70.1% of his passes and collecting 17 touchdowns and seven interceptions this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 234 rushing yards (23.4 ypg) on 80 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Lamagea McDowell has 435 rushing yards on 113 carries with five touchdowns.
- NaQuari Rogers has carried the ball 86 times for 414 yards (41.4 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Jalen Kelsey's team-high 512 yards as a receiver have come on 31 catches (out of 35 targets) with three touchdowns.
- Ezeriah Anderson has caught 34 passes for 470 yards (47 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Vincent Wilkins has a total of 470 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 49 passes and scoring four touchdowns.
NC A&T Stats Leaders
- Kevin White has thrown for 487 yards on 52.4% passing while tossing two touchdown passes with four interceptions this season. He's also run for 272 yards with three scores.
- Kenji Christian's team-high 709 rushing yards have come on 130 carries, with six touchdowns. He also leads the team with 197 receiving yards (19.7 per game) on 16 catches with one touchdown.
- Fredderick Graves has totaled 371 yards on 82 carries with one touchdown.
- Amonte Jones has hauled in 249 receiving yards on 14 catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Ger-Cari Caldwell has racked up 132 reciving yards (13.2 ypg) this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Campbell or NC A&T gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.