UNC Greensboro vs. Arkansas Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game at Bud Walton Arena has the Arkansas Razorbacks (3-0) going head to head against the UNC Greensboro Spartans (1-1) at 8:00 PM ET (on November 17). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 88-69 win as our model heavily favors Arkansas.
Based on our computer prediction, Arkansas is a good bet to cover the spread, which currently sits at 14.5. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 146.5 over/under.
UNC Greensboro vs. Arkansas Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network+
- Where: Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Venue: Bud Walton Arena
- Line: Arkansas -14.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Arkansas -1600, UNC Greensboro +850
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UNC Greensboro vs. Arkansas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arkansas 88, UNC Greensboro 69
Spread & Total Prediction for UNC Greensboro vs. Arkansas
- Pick ATS: Arkansas (-14.5)
- Pick OU: Over (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UNC Greensboro Performance Insights
- Last year UNC Greensboro scored 72.1 points per game (166th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 64.5 points per contest (36th-ranked).
- The Spartans grabbed 33.5 rebounds per game (74th-ranked in college basketball). They gave up 30.1 rebounds per contest (106th-ranked).
- UNC Greensboro ranked 75th in the country with 14.5 dimes per contest.
- With 11.3 turnovers per game, the Spartans were 122nd in college basketball. They forced 12.7 turnovers per contest, which ranked 119th in college basketball.
- Last season the Spartans made 7.9 threes per game (112th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 35.4% (102nd-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- UNC Greensboro surrendered 7.4 three-pointers per game (204th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing a 31.9% three-point percentage (67th-ranked).
- UNC Greensboro took 60.8% two-pointers and 39.2% threes last season. Of the team's buckets, 68.9% were two-pointers and 31.1% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.