Queens (NC) vs. South Carolina Upstate Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game at Curry Arena has the Queens (NC) Royals (1-2) taking on the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (1-3) at 12:00 PM (on November 17). Our computer prediction projects a 75-69 victory for Queens (NC), who is a slight favorite based on our model.
The Royals enter this contest following a 101-51 win over JWU Charlotte on Tuesday.
Queens (NC) vs. South Carolina Upstate Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Curry Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Queens (NC) vs. South Carolina Upstate Score Prediction
- Prediction: Queens (NC) 75, South Carolina Upstate 69
Other ASUN Predictions
- Lipscomb vs Tennessee State
- Southern Miss vs North Alabama
- Austin Peay vs Butler
- UAB vs Eastern Kentucky
- Iona vs Stetson
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Queens (NC) Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Royals were outscored by 9.6 points per game last season, with a -277 scoring differential overall. They put up 59.0 points per game (295th in college basketball), and gave up 68.6 per outing (284th in college basketball).
- On offense, Queens (NC) scored 60.9 points per game last season in conference games. To compare, its overall average (59.0 points per game) was 1.9 PPG lower.
- Offensively the Royals performed better in home games last year, scoring 62.5 points per game, compared to 55.4 per game when playing on the road.
- Queens (NC) ceded 67.3 points per game when playing at home last year, compared to 69.9 when playing on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.