North Carolina vs. UC Riverside Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the North Carolina Tar Heels (2-0) and UC Riverside Highlanders (1-2) squaring off at Dean Smith Center has a projected final score of 85-63 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored North Carolina, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 8:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, UC Riverside is projected to cover the spread (23.5) versus North Carolina. The two teams are expected to fall short of the 148.5 total.
North Carolina vs. UC Riverside Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network
- Where: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Venue: Dean Smith Center
- Line: North Carolina -23.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): North Carolina -10000, UC Riverside +1800
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
North Carolina vs. UC Riverside Score Prediction
- Prediction: North Carolina 85, UC Riverside 63
Spread & Total Prediction for North Carolina vs. UC Riverside
- Pick ATS: UC Riverside (+23.5)
- Pick OU: Under (148.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
North Carolina Performance Insights
- Last season, North Carolina was 68th in college basketball offensively (76.2 points scored per game) and 204th on defense (70.9 points allowed).
- Last season, the Tar Heels were seventh-best in the nation in rebounds (36.6 per game) and 192nd in rebounds allowed (31.5).
- North Carolina was 274th in the country in assists (11.9 per game) last year.
- With 7.1 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 31.2% from beyond the arc last year, the Tar Heels were 210th and 328th in the nation, respectively, in those categories.
- North Carolina was 82nd in the nation in 3-pointers allowed (6.5 per game) and 120th in 3-point percentage defensively (33%) last year.
- North Carolina attempted 37.6% percent of its shots from beyond the arc last year, and 62.4% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 27% of North Carolina's buckets were 3-pointers, and 73% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.