Gardner-Webb vs. Weber State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the Weber State Wildcats (2-0) and Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs (1-2) matching up at Avenir Centre has a projected final score of 82-50 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Weber State, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 4:00 PM ET on November 17.
Based on our computer prediction, Weber State is projected to cover the point spread (4.5) versus Gardner-Webb. The two teams are expected to fall short of the 136.5 total.
Gardner-Webb vs. Weber State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Moncton, New Brunswick
- Venue: Avenir Centre
- Line: Weber State -4.5
- Point Total: 136.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Weber State -225, Gardner-Webb +180
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Gardner-Webb vs. Weber State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Weber State 82, Gardner-Webb 50
Spread & Total Prediction for Gardner-Webb vs. Weber State
- Pick ATS: Weber State (-4.5)
- Pick OU: Under (136.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Gardner-Webb Performance Insights
- With 70.7 points per game on offense, Gardner-Webb was 198th in the country last year. At the other end, it ceded 65.5 points per contest, which ranked 48th in college basketball.
- With 32.5 boards per game, the Runnin' Bulldogs were 126th in the country. They gave up 28.7 rebounds per contest, which ranked 43rd in college basketball.
- Gardner-Webb ranked 193rd in the nation with 12.8 assists per game.
- The Runnin' Bulldogs committed 12.5 turnovers per game (249th-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 13.3 turnovers per contest (78th-ranked).
- The Runnin' Bulldogs made 6.3 treys per game (288th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while owning a 33.7% three-point percentage (204th-ranked).
- With 6.7 threes conceded per game, Gardner-Webb ranked 111th in college basketball. It allowed a 33.7% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 178th in college basketball.
- Last season Gardner-Webb took 66.6% two-pointers, accounting for 75.9% of the team's buckets. It shot 33.4% from three-point land (24.1% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.