Wake Forest vs. Utah: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 16
The Utah Utes (2-0) take on the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (1-1) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023 on ESPNU.
You can see odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Utah vs. Wake Forest matchup in this article.
Wake Forest vs. Utah Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: TD Arena in Charleston, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPNU
Wake Forest vs. Utah Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Utah Moneyline||Wake Forest Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Utah (-5.5)||147.5||-250||+195||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Utah (-5.5)||147.5||-215||+176||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wake Forest vs. Utah Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Wake Forest compiled a 16-14-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Demon Deacons had an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs last season.
- Utah won 15 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 14 times.
- A total of nine Utes games last season went over the point total.
Wake Forest Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +20000
- While our computer ranking puts Wake Forest 104th in the country, the team's national championship odds rank comes in much higher, placing it 64th.
- The implied probability of Wake Forest winning the national championship, based on its +20000 moneyline odds, is 0.5%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.