East Carolina vs. South Carolina Upstate Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's contest features the East Carolina Pirates (2-0) and the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (1-2) matching up at Minges Coliseum in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 80-59 victory for heavily favored East Carolina according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
According to our computer prediction, East Carolina is projected to cover the spread (13.5) against South Carolina Upstate. The two teams are expected to come in below the 142.5 over/under.
East Carolina vs. South Carolina Upstate Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Greenville, North Carolina
- Venue: Minges Coliseum
- Line: East Carolina -13.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): East Carolina -1000, South Carolina Upstate +650
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
East Carolina vs. South Carolina Upstate Score Prediction
- Prediction: East Carolina 80, South Carolina Upstate 59
Spread & Total Prediction for East Carolina vs. South Carolina Upstate
- Pick ATS: East Carolina (-13.5)
- Pick OU: Under (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
East Carolina Performance Insights
- East Carolina was 252nd in the nation in points scored (68.8 per game) and 193rd in points conceded (70.5) last season.
- The Pirates collected 33.5 rebounds per game and gave up 31.8 boards last season, ranking 74th and 222nd, respectively, in the nation.
- At 13.1 assists per game last year, East Carolina was 169th in the country.
- At 7.5 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 31.6% from downtown last season, the Pirates were 166th and 312th in college basketball, respectively, in those categories.
- East Carolina gave up 6.5 3-pointers per game and conceded 32.9% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 82nd and 118th, respectively, in the nation.
- The Pirates attempted 41.6% percent of their shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 58.4% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 32.4% of the Pirates' baskets were 3-pointers, and 67.6% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.