Campbell vs. Virginia Tech: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 15
The Virginia Tech Hokies (1-1) take the court against the Campbell Fighting Camels (1-1) as heavy, 21.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET on ACC Network Extra. The over/under is set at 138.5 for the matchup.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Campbell vs. Virginia Tech Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network Extra
- Where: Blacksburg, Virginia
- Venue: Cassell Coliseum
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Fighting Camels Betting Records & Stats
- Campbell played 16 games last season that ended with more than 138.5 points.
- The average over/under for Fighting Camels outings last year was 138.3, 0.2 fewer points than this game's total.
- The Fighting Camels had 17 wins in 34 games against the spread last year.
- Last season, Campbell won seven out of the 17 games, or 41.2%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Fighting Camels were not a bigger underdog last season than the +1100 moneyline set for this game.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies an 8.3% chance of a victory for the Fighting Camels.
Campbell vs. Virginia Tech Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 138.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 138.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Campbell Insights & Trends
- The Fighting Camels scored an average of 69.8 points per game last year, only 0.3 fewer points than the 70.1 the Hokies allowed to opponents.
- When it scored more than 70.1 points last season, Campbell went 8-3 against the spread and 10-4 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Campbell vs. Virginia Tech Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 21.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Campbell vs. Virginia Tech Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|9-7-0||Home ATS Record||5-6-0|
|3-6-0||Away ATS Record||9-4-0|
|77.2||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||69.4|
|71.3||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.1|
|8-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-5-0|
|7-2-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||9-4-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.