Campbell vs. Virginia Tech Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's game between the Virginia Tech Hokies (1-1) and Campbell Fighting Camels (1-1) matching up at Cassell Coliseum has a projected final score of 74-65 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Virginia Tech, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will start at 6:00 PM ET on November 15.
Based on our computer prediction, Campbell projects to cover the 21.5-point spread in its matchup versus Virginia Tech. The total is listed at 138.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Campbell vs. Virginia Tech Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network Extra
- Where: Blacksburg, Virginia
- Venue: Cassell Coliseum
- Line: Virginia Tech -21.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Virginia Tech -2500, Campbell +1100
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Campbell vs. Virginia Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: Virginia Tech 74, Campbell 65
Spread & Total Prediction for Campbell vs. Virginia Tech
- Pick ATS: Campbell (+21.5)
- Pick OU: Over (138.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Campbell Performance Insights
- With 69.8 points per game on offense, Campbell ranked 216th in the nation last year. At the other end, it surrendered 68.5 points per contest, which ranked 127th in college basketball.
- While the Fighting Camels were in the bottom 25 in the country in boards per game with 28.3 (24th-worst), they ranked 71st in college basketball with 29.4 rebounds allowed per game.
- Last year Campbell ranked 237th in college basketball in assists, delivering 12.3 per game.
- The Fighting Camels committed 11.3 turnovers per game (122nd-ranked in college basketball). They forced 11.8 turnovers per contest (183rd-ranked).
- With 6.7 threes per game, the Fighting Camels ranked 256th in the country. They sported a 33.4% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 221st in college basketball.
- Campbell allowed 7.7 threes per game (240th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing a 34.5% three-point percentage (235th-ranked).
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Campbell took 61.6% two-pointers (accounting for 72.5% of the team's buckets) and 38.4% three-pointers (27.5%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.