UNC Greensboro vs. Vanderbilt Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game that pits the Vanderbilt Commodores (1-1) against the UNC Greensboro Spartans (1-0) at Memorial Gymnasium is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 86-68 in favor of Vanderbilt, who is big favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Vanderbilt is projected to cover the point spread (1.5) versus UNC Greensboro. The two teams are projected to go over the 136.5 over/under.
UNC Greensboro vs. Vanderbilt Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network+
- Where: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: Memorial Gymnasium
- Line: Vanderbilt -1.5
- Point Total: 136.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Vanderbilt -115, UNC Greensboro -105
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UNC Greensboro vs. Vanderbilt Score Prediction
- Prediction: Vanderbilt 86, UNC Greensboro 68
Spread & Total Prediction for UNC Greensboro vs. Vanderbilt
- Pick ATS: Vanderbilt (-1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (136.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UNC Greensboro Performance Insights
- UNC Greensboro averaged 72.1 points per game (166th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while ceding 64.5 points per contest (36th-ranked).
- Last year the Spartans pulled down 33.5 rebounds per game (74th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 30.1 rebounds per contest (106th-ranked).
- UNC Greensboro dished out 14.5 dimes per game, which ranked them 75th in the nation.
- The Spartans averaged 11.3 turnovers per game (122nd-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 12.7 turnovers per contest (119th-ranked).
- The Spartans sank 7.9 three-pointers per game (112th-ranked in college basketball). They had a 35.4% shooting percentage (102nd-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- UNC Greensboro ranked 204th in college basketball with 7.4 three-pointers allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 67th with a 31.9% shooting percentage allowed from downtown.
- UNC Greensboro attempted 34.8 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 60.8% of the shots it attempted (and 68.9% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 22.4 threes per contest, which were 39.2% of its shots (and 31.1% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.