P.J. Washington NBA Player Preview vs. the Heat - November 14
P.J. Washington's Charlotte Hornets take on the Miami Heat at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
If you'd like to place a bet on Washington's props, we break down his available ones, providing some stats and trends, below.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
P.J. Washington Prop Bets vs. the Heat
- Points Prop: Over 15.5 (-108)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-122)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+122)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-147)
Looking to bet on one or more of Washington's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Heat 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- The Heat were second in the league last season, allowing 109.8 points per game.
- Allowing 41.9 rebounds per game last year, the Heat were sixth in the league in that category.
- The Heat conceded 25.6 assists per game last season (14th in the league).
- Looking at three-point defense, the Heat were 28th in the NBA last year, allowing 13.1 makes per game.
P.J. Washington vs. the Heat
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.