N.C. A&T vs. Virginia Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game that pits the Virginia Cavaliers (2-0) versus the North Carolina A&T Aggies (0-2) at John Paul Jones Arena should be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 104-45 in favor of Virginia, who is heavily favored by our model. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, Virginia is a good bet to cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 30.5. The two teams are projected to go over the 133.5 over/under.
N.C. A&T vs. Virginia Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network Extra
- Where: Charlottesville, Virginia
- Venue: John Paul Jones Arena
- Line: Virginia -30.5
- Point Total: 133.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
N.C. A&T vs. Virginia Score Prediction
- Prediction: Virginia 104, N.C. A&T 45
Spread & Total Prediction for N.C. A&T vs. Virginia
- Pick ATS: Virginia (-30.5)
- Pick OU: Over (133.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
N.C. A&T Performance Insights
- With 70.8 points per game on offense, N.C. A&T was 195th in the country last season. At the other end, it allowed 73.8 points per contest, which ranked 284th in college basketball.
- The Aggies, who ranked 178th in college basketball with 31.8 rebounds per game, allowed 35.6 rebounds per contest, which was third-worst in the country.
- Last season N.C. A&T ranked 289th in college basketball in assists, putting up 11.7 per game.
- The Aggies averaged 11.6 turnovers per game (152nd-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 11.8 turnovers per contest (183rd-ranked).
- The Aggies sank 8.3 threes per game (74th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while sporting a 33.5% three-point percentage (215th-ranked).
- Last season N.C. A&T gave up 7.5 treys per game (218th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 32.8% (112th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- N.C. A&T took 59.2% two-pointers and 40.8% from beyond the arc last year. Of the team's buckets, 67.2% were two-pointers and 32.8% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.