N.C. A&T vs. Virginia: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The North Carolina A&T Aggies (0-2) go up against the Virginia Cavaliers (2-0) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at John Paul Jones Arena. It starts at 7:00 PM ET on ACC Network Extra.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Virginia vs. N.C. A&T matchup.
N.C. A&T vs. Virginia Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network Extra
N.C. A&T vs. Virginia Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Virginia Moneyline||N.C. A&T Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Virginia (-30.5)||133.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Virginia (-30.5)||133.5||-10000||+2500||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
N.C. A&T vs. Virginia Betting Trends (2022-23)
- N.C. A&T covered 10 times in 22 matchups with a spread last season.
- Virginia compiled a 12-18-0 ATS record last year.
- Cavaliers games hit the over 15 out of 30 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.