High Point vs. Stetson Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the High Point Panthers (1-1) and Stetson Hatters (0-2) matching up at Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena has a projected final score of 80-57 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored High Point, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will begin at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
In their most recent game on Saturday, the Panthers earned a 99-47 victory against Lees-McRae.
High Point vs. Stetson Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena in Amherst, Massachusetts
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
High Point vs. Stetson Score Prediction
- Prediction: High Point 80, Stetson 57
Other Big South Predictions
- Longwood vs JMU
- UNC Asheville vs Charlotte
- Furman vs Charleston Southern
- Richmond vs Gardner-Webb
- East Tennessee State vs Radford
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
High Point Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Panthers' +114 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 3.5 points per game) was a result of putting up 64.6 points per game (187th in college basketball) while allowing 61.1 per outing (84th in college basketball).
- High Point averaged 67.1 points per game last season in conference contests, which was 2.5 more points per game than its season average (64.6).
- The Panthers put up 65.4 points per game at home last year. On the road, they averaged 64.6 points per contest.
- High Point surrendered 61.1 points per game in home games. When playing on the road, it allowed 59.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.