Hornets vs. Heat Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The Charlotte Hornets (3-6) are 5.5-point underdogs as they try to end a three-game home losing streak when they square off against the Miami Heat (6-4) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Spectrum Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSSE and BSSUN.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hornets vs. Heat Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Spectrum Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hornets vs. Heat Score Prediction
- Prediction: Heat 117 - Hornets 113
Hornets vs Heat Additional Info
|Heat vs Hornets Injury Report|
|Heat vs Hornets Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Hornets Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Hornets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Heat vs Hornets Player Props|
|How to Watch Heat vs Hornets|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Hornets vs. Heat
- Pick ATS: Hornets (+ 5.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Heat (-4.2)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 229.5
- The Heat (4-6-0 ATS) have covered the spread 40% of the time, 4.4% less often than the Hornets (4-5-0) this year.
- Miami hasn't covered the spread as a 5.5-point favorite or more this season, while Charlotte covers as an underdog of 5.5 or more 66.7% of the time.
- Miami's games have gone over the total 40% of the time this season (four out of 10), less often than Charlotte's games have (seven out of nine).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Heat are 5-1, while the Hornets are 3-4 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Hornets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hornets Performance Insights
- In 2023-24, the Hornets are sixth in the NBA offensively (116.1 points scored per game) and third-worst defensively (123.1 points conceded).
- On the boards, Charlotte is 13th in the NBA in rebounds (45.4 per game). It is seventh in rebounds allowed (42.0 per game).
- The Hornets are 13th in the league in assists (25.6 per game) in 2023-24.
- In terms of turnovers, Charlotte is 14th in the NBA in committing them (13.8 per game). It is 18th in forcing them (13.7 per game).
- Beyond the arc, the Hornets are second-worst in the league in 3-pointers made per game (8.8). And they are worst in 3-point percentage at 30.3%.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.