Duke vs. Columbia Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest features the Duke Blue Devils (2-0) and the Columbia Lions (1-1) squaring off at Francis S. Levien Gymnasium (on November 14) at 6:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 72-67 victory for Duke, who is slightly favored based on our model.
In their last game on Thursday, the Blue Devils earned an 88-42 victory against Coastal Carolina.
Duke vs. Columbia Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Francis S. Levien Gymnasium in New York City, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Duke vs. Columbia Score Prediction
- Prediction: Duke 72, Columbia 67
Other ACC Predictions
- Hampton vs North Carolina
- Northwestern vs Notre Dame
- William & Mary vs Virginia
- Coppin State vs Syracuse
- N.C. A&T vs Wake Forest
- Elon vs NC State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Duke Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Blue Devils had a +415 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 12.6 points per game. They put up 63.6 points per game to rank 207th in college basketball and allowed 51.0 per outing to rank second in college basketball.
- Duke scored fewer points in conference play (60.2 per game) than overall (63.6).
- At home, the Blue Devils scored 68.1 points per game last season, 4.6 more than they averaged away (63.5).
- Duke conceded more points at home (50.9 per game) than away (50.2) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.