Appalachian State vs. Oregon State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Oregon State Beavers (2-0) and Appalachian State Mountaineers (1-1) squaring off at Gill Coliseum has a projected final score of 86-79 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Oregon State, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will start at 10:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Oregon State projects to cover the 2.5-point spread in its matchup against Appalachian State. The total is listed at 135.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
Appalachian State vs. Oregon State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Corvallis, Oregon
- Venue: Gill Coliseum
- Line: Oregon State -2.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Oregon State -145, Appalachian State +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Appalachian State vs. Oregon State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oregon State 86, Appalachian State 79
Spread & Total Prediction for Appalachian State vs. Oregon State
- Pick ATS: Oregon State (-2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (135.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Appalachian State Performance Insights
- Appalachian State was 205th in the nation last year with 70.3 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 37th with 64.6 points allowed per game.
- With 32.6 rebounds per game, the Mountaineers ranked 117th in the country. They allowed 32.4 rebounds per contest, which ranked 270th in college basketball.
- Last year Appalachian State ranked 179th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 13.0 per game.
- With 10.3 turnovers per game, the Mountaineers ranked 36th in the nation. They forced 11.8 turnovers per contest, which ranked 183rd in college basketball.
- Last year the Mountaineers drained 7.6 treys per game (149th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 33.5% (215th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Appalachian State was 196th in college basketball with 7.3 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 82nd with a 32.2% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- Appalachian State attempted 35.2 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 60.9% of the shots it attempted (and 70.3% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 22.7 treys per contest, which were 39.1% of its shots (and 29.7% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.