Miles Sanders Week 4 Preview vs. the Vikings
Carolina Panthers running back Miles Sanders will face the Minnesota Vikings and their 19th-ranked run defense in Week 4, starting at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday.
Sanders has received 41 carries, converting them into a team-leading 139 yards (46.3 ypg) with one score. Sanders has amassed 68 yards on 12 receptions (22.7 ypg).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Sanders and the Panthers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Sanders vs. the Vikings
- Sanders vs the Vikings (since 2021): 1 GP / 80 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- One opposing rusher has picked up 100 or more rushing yards in a matchup against the Vikings during the 2023 season.
- Two opposing rushers have scored at least one touchdown on the ground against Minnesota this year.
- One opposing rusher has scored two or more TDs on the ground against the Vikings this season.
- The rush defense of the Vikings is giving up 120.7 yards per contest on the ground this year, which ranks 19th in the league.
- Opponents of the Vikings have scored three touchdowns on the ground (one per game). The Vikings' defense is 17th in the league in that category.
Panthers Player Previews
Miles Sanders Rushing Props vs. the Vikings
- Rushing Yards: 56.5 (-111)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Sanders with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sanders Rushing Insights
- Sanders has out-gained the rushing yards prop bet total set for him once in three opportunities this season.
- The Panthers have passed 66.5% of the time and run 33.5% this season. They rank 24th in the NFL in scoring.
- His team has attempted 65 rushes this season. He's taken 41 of those carries (63.1%).
- Sanders has a rushing touchdown in one game this year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- He has 20.0% of his team's five offensive touchdowns this season (one).
- He has four red zone carries for 66.7% of the team share (his team runs on 60% of its plays in the red zone).
Miles Sanders Receiving Props vs the Vikings
- Receiving Yards: 17.5 (-111)
Sanders Receiving Insights
- In 66.7% of his opportunities (two times in three games), Sanders has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Sanders has 15.5% of his team's target share (20 targets on 129 passing attempts).
- He has 68 receiving yards on 20 targets to rank 144th in NFL play with 3.4 yards per target.
- Sanders does not have a TD reception this year in three games.
Sanders' Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Seahawks||9/24/2023||Week 3||9 ATT / 24 YDS / 1 TD||9 TAR / 5 REC / 38 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Saints||9/18/2023||Week 2||14 ATT / 43 YDS / 0 TDs||5 TAR / 3 REC / 4 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Falcons||9/10/2023||Week 1||18 ATT / 72 YDS / 0 TDs||6 TAR / 4 REC / 26 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.