Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia State Game – Thursday, September 21
Sun Belt rivals will clash when the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (2-1) battle the Georgia State Panthers (3-0). Below, we break down the odds and best bets for you.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia State? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia State?
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: Brooks Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Coastal Carolina 31, Georgia State 17
- Coastal Carolina has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- The Chanticleers have played as a moneyline favorite of -225 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
- This is the first time Georgia State will play as an underdog this season.
- The Panthers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +185 moneyline set for this game.
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Chanticleers' implied win probability is 69.2%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Coastal Carolina (-5.5)
- Coastal Carolina has played three games, posting three wins against the spread.
- This season, the Chanticleers have won against the spread in each of their two games as a favorite of 5.5 points or more.
- Georgia State is undefeated against the spread this year.
Parlay your bets together on the Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia State matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (62.5)
- Coastal Carolina and its opponents have combined to score more than 62.5 points in a game once this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 75.6 points per game, 13.1 points more than the point total of 62.5 for this matchup.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||60.8||58||66.5|
|Implied Total AVG||41||41||41|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
|Point Total AVG||53.5||54.5||52.5|
|Implied Total AVG||29.5||29||30|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||1-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.