How to Watch the Braves vs. Nationals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 21
The Atlanta Braves and Matt Olson will hit the field against the Washington Nationals and Joey Meneses on Thursday at 7:05 PM ET, in the first game of a four-game series at Nationals Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Braves vs. Nationals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Braves Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Atlanta Braves have hit a league-leading 291 home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Atlanta leads MLB with a .501 slugging percentage this season, racking up 582 extra-base hits.
- The Braves lead the majors with a .275 batting average.
- Atlanta is the top-scoring team in MLB play, averaging 5.8 runs per game (880 total).
- The Braves have a league-leading .343 on-base percentage.
- The Braves strike out 7.9 times per game, the fifth-fewest average in the majors.
- Atlanta's pitching staff is No. 1 in the majors with a collective 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Atlanta has the 13th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.12).
- Pitchers for the Braves combine for the 17th-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.290).
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher
- Max Fried makes the start for the Braves, his 14th of the season. He is 7-1 with a 2.64 ERA and 73 strikeouts in 71 2/3 innings pitched.
- The left-hander's last appearance came on Tuesday, Sept. 12 against the Philadelphia Phillies, when he threw five innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up four hits.
- Fried enters this outing with six quality starts under his belt this year.
- Fried is looking for his seventh straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.5 innings per appearance on the mound.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in five of his 13 outings this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Braves Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/16/2023||Marlins||L 11-5||Away||Jared Shuster||Bryan Hoeing|
|9/17/2023||Marlins||L 16-2||Away||Charlie Morton||Jesús Luzardo|
|9/18/2023||Phillies||L 7-1||Home||Kyle Wright||Zack Wheeler|
|9/19/2023||Phillies||W 9-3||Home||Spencer Strider||Cristopher Sanchez|
|9/20/2023||Phillies||L 6-5||Home||Bryce Elder||Aaron Nola|
|9/21/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Max Fried||Jake Irvin|
|9/22/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Charlie Morton||Patrick Corbin|
|9/23/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Kyle Wright||Joan Adon|
|9/24/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Spencer Strider||Joan Adon|
|9/26/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Bryce Elder||Justin Steele|
|9/27/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Max Fried||Kyle Hendricks|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.