Braves vs. Phillies: Odds, spread, over/under - September 18
When the Atlanta Braves (96-53) play the Philadelphia Phillies (81-68) at Truist Park on Monday, September 18 at 7:20 PM ET, Ronald Acuna Jr. will be seeking his 100th RBI of the season (he's currently sitting at 98).
The Phillies are listed as -110 moneyline underdogs for this matchup with the Braves (-110). The over/under for the matchup has been set at 9.5 runs.
Braves vs. Phillies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: BSSO
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: Kyle Wright - ATL (0-2, 7.48 ERA) vs Zack Wheeler - PHI (11-6, 3.65 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Phillies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at multiple sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Phillies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-110||-110||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're looking to bet on the Braves and Phillies game but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick breakdown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Braves (-110) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $19.09 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Matt Olson get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Phillies Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Phillies|
Braves vs. Phillies Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Braves have won 88 out of the 135 games, or 65.2%, in which they've been favored.
- The Braves have a 91-50 record (winning 64.5% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -110 or shorter.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 52.4% chance of a victory for Atlanta.
- The Braves went 5-5 across the 10 games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Atlanta and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total eight times.
- The Phillies have been chosen as underdogs in 44 games this year and have walked away with the win 19 times (43.2%) in those games.
- This season, the Phillies have come away with a win 19 times in 44 chances when named as an underdog of at least -110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Phillies have played as underdogs in four of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+260||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.