How to Watch the Wake Forest vs. Old Dominion Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Old Dominion Monarchs (1-1) host the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (2-0) at Kornblau Field at S.B. Ballard Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Wake Forest is totaling 36.5 points per game offensively this season (38th in the FBS), and is allowing 18.5 points per game (49th) on the defensive side of the ball. Old Dominion is putting up 343.5 total yards per game on offense this season (97th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is allowing 413 total yards per contest (105th-ranked).
See more information below, including how to watch this game on ESPN2.
Wake Forest vs. Old Dominion Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Norfolk, Virginia
- Venue: Kornblau Field at S.B. Ballard Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Penn State vs Illinois
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Army vs UTSA
- Florida State vs Boston College
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
Wake Forest vs. Old Dominion Key Statistics
|Wake Forest||Old Dominion|
|455.5 (52nd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||343.5 (101st)|
|337 (57th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||413 (94th)|
|193 (40th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||173 (56th)|
|262.5 (50th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||170.5 (113th)|
|2 (34th)||Turnovers (Rank)||3 (69th)|
|5 (14th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (121st)|
Wake Forest Stats Leaders
- Mitch Griffis has compiled 525 yards (262.5 ypg) on 36-of-56 passing with five touchdowns compared to one interception this season.
- Demond Claiborne has carried the ball 39 times for a team-high 235 yards on the ground and has found the end zone one time as a runner.
- Tate Carney has carried the ball 13 times for 117 yards (58.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jahmal Banks' team-high 142 yards as a receiver have come on 10 receptions (out of 13 targets) with two touchdowns.
- Wesley Grimes has hauled in six passes while averaging 58 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Ke'Shawn Williams has been the target of 13 passes and compiled seven grabs for 105 yards, an average of 52.5 yards per contest. He's found the end zone one time through the air this season.
Old Dominion Stats Leaders
- Grant Wilson has been a dual threat for Old Dominion this season. He has 341 passing yards (170.5 per game) while completing 59.1% of his passes. He's thrown six touchdown passes and one interception this season. On the ground, he's compiled 85 yards (42.5 ypg) on 24 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Keshawn Wicks has run the ball 31 times for 176 yards.
- Reymello Murphy has collected three catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 102 (51 yards per game). He's been targeted five times and has two touchdowns.
- Isiah Paige has five receptions (on seven targets) for a total of 51 yards (25.5 yards per game) this year.
- Kelby Williams' seven targets have resulted in three grabs for 50 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Wake Forest or Old Dominion gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.