How to Watch the Gardner-Webb vs. Tennessee State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs (1-1) and the Tennessee State Tigers (1-1) play at Hale Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Gardner-Webb is totaling 29 points per game on offense, which ranks them 37th in the FCS. Defensively, the defense ranks 88th, surrendering 36 points per game. Tennessee State ranks 95th with 267.5 total yards per contest on offense, and it ranks 103rd with 466.5 total yards ceded per game on the defensive side of the ball.
Below in this story, we will provide all the info you need to know about how to see this game on ESPN+.
Gardner-Webb vs. Tennessee State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: Hale Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Alabama vs South Florida
- TCU vs Houston
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- BYU vs Arkansas
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Army vs UTSA
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
Gardner-Webb vs. Tennessee State Key Statistics
|398.5 (37th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||267.5 (98th)|
|361.5 (54th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||466.5 (95th)|
|135 (63rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||136.5 (60th)|
|263.5 (15th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||131 (100th)|
|3 (106th)||Turnovers (Rank)||2 (82nd)|
|0 (53rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||1 (28th)|
Gardner-Webb Stats Leaders
- Matthew Caldwell has 527 pass yards for Gardner-Webb, completing 66% of his passes and recording three touchdowns and two interceptions this season. He's also chipped in on the ground with 39 rushing yards (19.5 ypg) on 11 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Narii Gaither has carried the ball 29 times for a team-high 142 yards on the ground. He's also tacked on nine catches for 53 yards (26.5 per game).
- This season, Jayden Brown has carried the ball 12 times for 76 yards (38 per game) and two touchdowns, while also racking up 72 yards through the air with one touchdown.
- Jonathan Burns' team-high 113 yards as a receiver have come on 13 receptions (out of five targets) with one touchdown.
- Karim Page has caught 11 passes while averaging 50 yards per game.
- Brennan McGuire's nine grabs have turned into 86 yards.
Tennessee State Stats Leaders
- Deveon Bryant has been a dual threat for Tennessee State this season. He has 217 passing yards (108.5 per game) while completing 61.3% of his passes. On the ground, he's compiled 109 yards (54.5 ypg) on 16 carries.
- The team's top rusher, Jalen Rouse, has carried the ball 28 times for 119 yards (59.5 per game) this year. He's proven to be a dual threat, racking up 36 receiving yards (18 per game) on four catches.
- Dayron Johnson has collected five catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 61 (30.5 yards per game). He's been targeted six times.
- Trenton Gillison has put together a 57-yard season so far. He's caught five passes on five targets.
Rep your team with officially licensed Gardner-Webb or Tennessee State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.