How to Watch the East Carolina vs. Appalachian State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Appalachian State Mountaineers (1-1) host the East Carolina Pirates (0-2) at Kidd Brewer Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Appalachian State has the 43rd-ranked offense this year (444 yards per game), and have been worse on defense, ranking 21st-worst with 443.5 yards allowed per game. East Carolina's offense has been bottom-25 this season, registering 8 points per game, which ranks fifth-worst in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 102nd with 30.5 points allowed per contest.
Find out how to watch this game on ESPN+ in the article below.
East Carolina vs. Appalachian State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Boone, North Carolina
- Venue: Kidd Brewer Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Tennessee vs Florida
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Army vs UTSA
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- TCU vs Houston
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- LSU vs Mississippi State
East Carolina vs. Appalachian State Key Statistics
|East Carolina||Appalachian State|
|252 (126th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||444 (58th)|
|397 (86th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||443.5 (102nd)|
|124.5 (95th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||184.5 (46th)|
|127.5 (126th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||259.5 (53rd)|
|3 (69th)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (9th)|
|1 (109th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (48th)|
East Carolina Stats Leaders
- Mason Garcia has been a dual threat for East Carolina this season. He has 142 passing yards (71 per game) while completing 51.2% of his passes. He's thrown one touchdown pass and two interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 154 yards (77 ypg) on 24 carries.
- Rahjai Harris has run for 51 yards across 14 attempts.
- Jsi Hatfield paces his squad with 69 receiving yards on six catches.
- Jaylen Johnson has totaled 67 receiving yards (33.5 yards per game) on seven receptions.
- Javious Bond's three catches (on four targets) have netted him 31 yards (15.5 ypg).
Appalachian State Stats Leaders
- Joey Aguilar has 449 yards passing for Appalachian State, completing 58.9% of his passes and recording six touchdowns and one interception this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 50 rushing yards (25 ypg) on nine carries.
- The team's top rusher, Nate Noel, has carried the ball 50 times for 244 yards (122 per game), scoring three times.
- This season, Maquel Haywood has carried the ball 21 times for 88 yards (44 per game).
- DaShaun Davis' 143 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 13 times and has collected nine receptions and two touchdowns.
- Kaedin Robinson has caught six passes for 97 yards (48.5 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Dalton Stroman's four grabs have turned into 83 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Appalachian State or East Carolina gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.