Sofia Kenin 2023 Abierto Guadalajara Odds
A quarterfinal is up next for Sofia Kenin in the Abierto Guadalajara, and she will play Leylah Annie Fernandez. Kenin's monyeline odds to win the tournament at Centro Panamericano de Tenis are +350, the No. 2 odds in the field.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 Abierto Guadalajara and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Kenin at the 2023 Abierto Guadalajara
- Next Round: Quarterfinals
- Tournament Dates: September 15-23
- Venue: Centro Panamericano de Tenis
- Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Kenin's Next Match
After beating Jelena Ostapenko 6-4, 7-5, Kenin will meet Fernandez in the quarterfinals on Thursday, September 21 at 3:00 PM ET.
Kenin has current moneyline odds of -130 to win her next matchup against Fernandez. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Want to bet on Kenin? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Kenin beat Ostapenko 6-4, 7-5 on Wednesday in the Round of 16.
- Kenin has not won any of her 17 tournaments over the past year, with an overall match record of 21-17.
- In 11 hard-court tournaments over the past year, Kenin is 13-11 in matches.
- Kenin has played 21.5 games per match in her 38 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- In her 24 matches on a hard surface over the past year, Kenin has averaged 21.9 games.
- Over the past 12 months, Kenin has been victorious in 35.2% of her return games and 71.0% of her service games.
- Kenin has won 35.1% of her return games on hard courts over the past 12 months. Meanwhile, she has been victorious in 71.2% of her service games during that timeframe.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.